So you want to takethe first step and take to the skies for the first time. We at trim flying club frequently open our doors to people who want to take an introduction flight.
Please check back frequently to see if ye are offering introduction flights.
We are currently offering intro flights to PPL holders who are interested in joining our club.
We are currently not in a position to offer intro flights to non pilots until further notice.( Updated 06/10/2014 )
Why not take an introductory Flight to experience the thrill of flying. Learn to fly in the Boyne Valley of Meath, start your dream rolling today.
Becoming a new member of Trim Flying Club and learning to fly is easy.
1. Desire to learn to fly or experience flight in an aircraft
2. Contact Trim Flying Club
3. Introductory Flight with a senior instructor for up to one hour.
4. Submit membership form
5. Committee Approval
6. Begin Flight training for 45-50 hours
7. Pass your Pilot Skills test with an Irish Aviation Authority examiner
8. Become a qualified pilot
9. Take to the skies
10. Expand your flying experience with years of enjoyment
EMAIL us today and become a qualified pilot in your spare time. Join our members today and take to the skies. Use our contact us form to discuss your flying opportunities. Our support staff can be reached as follows:
email@example.com or on our contact page